After reading the loving kindness in the book and try to
listen the recorded exercise, I did found very interesting to listen to it. But
unfortunately I was not able to follow it because I find it a bit hard to
listen and follow in the same time. I even tried to listen the entire recording
and then replay and try to follow it but still I was not able to do it. I
believe my mind knew it is a recording not a physical person that I could easily
follow their word.
From my own understanding I believe everyone is different
and we all have to find our own way of meditation to relax our mind, body, and
soul. For example: I love listening to the piano music, so I do my own way of
meditation to relax my mind and body. Which is being in a nice quiet place and
laying in the recliner chair and closing my eyes and just getting relaxed. Meanwhile
the piano music will be playing in the background. Enable to find the best meditation I believe
the person has to find themselves first to know what they like and what really
makes them relax and kind of forgot about their daily life stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment